All abstracts must follow the instructions listed below and be submitted online by December 20, 2021. Please note that the closing date for abstract submission will not be extended and abstracts will only be accepted if the presenting author has registered.
All enquiries regarding abstracts for the WCI 2022 Congress should be emailed to email@example.com
- Biomarkers, Pharmacogenomic, Pharmacogenomics
- Cancer and immunotherapy
- Cardiovascular Inflammation
- Emerging Therapeutics and Clinical Trials
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Mediators of Resolution
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Metabolism and inflammation
- Microbiota, Gut, Inflammasome, Brain Axis
- Precision Medicine
- Psoriasis and other skin diseases
- Respiratory and Lung Diseases
Abstract Submission Details
- All abstracts to be submitted via this congress submissions page only.
- All abstracts and presentations must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must not exceed 250 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations) and follow the instructions within the abstract submission portal.
- Abstract title and author information is not to be included in the body of the abstract.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts should not contain any tables or figures. References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract and are included in the 250 word count.
- The use of abbreviations and acronyms should be kept to a minimum.
- For an abstract to be formally accepted, included in the program, the presenting author must be registered to attend the Conference.
Abstracts may be submitted for one of the following presentation types:
1. Poster: The Congress will dedicate an allotted time for poster presentations with the opportunity for audience participation and enquiry.
2. Oral Communication: The Congress will dedicate an allotted time for poster presentations with the opportunity for audience participation and enquiry
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in the 15th WCI 2022
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- The presenting author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The presenting author will immediately notify the WCI 2022 Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author changes.
- Submission of the contact details provided are those of the presenter of the abstract. He/she will be notified about the status of the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes consent of all authors of the abstract to publication (e.g. WCI 2022 website, programs, other promotions).
- All authors of the abstract grant WCI 2022 a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute and display the abstract.
- WCI 2022 reserves the right to remove from any publication any abstract that does not comply with the above.
Abstracts will be evaluated based on the information included in the abstract. Abstracts need to be based on available data.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed, and this process will be managed by the Scientific Committee.
Authors will be invited to indicate a preference for oral, poster presentation or flash talk however the final decision on presentation format will be made by the Program Committee.